We were able to use our cabin during Camp Weeks this year! The inside is still unfinished, and we’re still in need of some furniture and other items to finish it out – let us know if you can help!
Be patient while the Bugle loads…2016_bugle02
Be patient while the Bugle loads…2016_bugle01
2016 Camp Rise and Shine – The Ark Adventure!
Our camp this year will take us on a road trip to Kentucky similar to the one we took in 2013. Our trip includes: a stop at Greenbo Lake State Resort Park for swimming, the Answers In Genesis Creation Museum and their brand new Ark Encounter. Between times we will learn exciting truths from God’s Word the Bible, participate in fun activities, have recreation, and of course eat plenty of good food! We will be staying the first and last night at Camp Rise And Shine and the days in between at The Captain’s Quarters in Petersburg, KY. We are limited to 20 people each week so it will be first come, first serve. Reserve your place as soon as possible.
- July 17-22 (Sunday–Friday) – Girls aged 8-16
- July 25-30 (Monday–Saturday) – Boys aged 8-16
In case of emergency, the Camp Directors can be reached at the camp at (304) 286-5909 or while traveling at (304) 880-0226 (mobile number will only be active on travel days).
To register, CLICK HERE to open the registration form in a new window or tab (close the new window or tab to return to the Camp Rise and Shine web site).
Please print it out, fill it out completely, and mail the completed form with your registration fee to:
Camp Rise and Shine
656 Crooked Run Road
Nebo, WV 25141
Welcome to Camp Rise and Shine, where you’ll experience an exciting, fun-filled time of camping in God’s wonderful outdoors! Enjoy crafts, skits, great food, Bible lessons, games, nature walks and more!
We believe that the Christian camp experience offers an array of teachable moments:
- The Camp Setting. “The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands” Psalm 19:1. God reveals truths about Himself through His creation.
- Relationship Building. Camp provides an opportunity to spend unbroken days together with Christian friends and mentors. Camp is learning and sharing together in a group setting.
- New Experiences. Camp replaces everyday sameness with new experiences. New games and challenges, role models, music, Bible study, personal reflection, encounters with God, and new friends all add to the memories!
Be patient while the Bugle loads…2015_bugle01
Be patient while the Bugle loads…2012_bugle02
Be patient while the Bugle loads…2012_bugle01